Thursday, December 13, 2012

favorite items and ads for them

I like using the Ipod touch 5th its very fun, My faortite coloer is red. Where i heared it from on tv , In good and friends. One of my friends let me use the Ipod and it was very  thin and light , Its 4-inch and very nice to use and I can wait for the hoildays to get it.                                             
chevy camaro is My favorite car and I going to get it one day.It was made in 1966 but I like the 2012 version it looks better and fast. I saw this in strreets and I liked it can wait it get it.
My super favortie thing to do is listing to music any type of music like rock,jazzz,hip-hop,rapping,classic,guitar,piano and DJ. every time I listing to music and I can't lsting to it am like 7 hour sitting there with my laptop or ipod.I play the guitar, piano and I like using the DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment